Join us as we celebrate the famous “sherries” of Jerez de la Frontera with sherry wine tasting, great food and entertainment!
Jerez’s sherry festival takes place on the first Saturday of September every year as part of “Las Fiestas de la Vendimia (grape harvest)” in Spain. This Year at Lola’s Latin Bistro we will bring you a little taste of this Festival Alborada Style!
Highlights of the evening will include:
• Learning About Sherry Tastings Paired with Tapas
• Glass of Wine or Sangria with a Sumptuous Spanish/Latin American Family-Style Buffet
• Alborada’s Flamenco Dance Performances, including Dances from Jerez
• Enjoying the Outdoor Firepit
• 50/50’s and Raffles
• For more information or the purchase of tickets by check, call (732) 598-3979 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Alborada is a non-profit organization. Tickets are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Proceeds will benefit Alborada’s programming for K-12 schools, community outreach presentations and special needs events.